Dear friend, welcome! Pull up a comfy chair and relax.
I have been on a really crazy journey recently. I spent nearly 30 years of my life on autopilot, and frankly it wasn't too shabby. I was faintly aware that there might be more out there, but had no idea what it might be, or how to go get it.
Then I got myself a coach and it changed everything. I started to stumble slowly into some pretty amazing new territory. I saw that I could live in a world that was more balanced. Even more scary - I realized that I had choices in life. You might be thinking - 30 years old and he finally got it! Well, its true and I'm so glad that I found out.
Since this enlightenment, I have got pretty addicted to this whole new gig. I've seen some pretty big changes in my life. I took the jump and left a ten year career in accounting to become a coach. I've spend endless time talking with some fascinating people and reading volumes of books and thoughts. Most importantly I've become much healthier, happier, developed a better sense of self knowing and more abundant in life. Not bad, kiddo.
So what is the so what? Well, I've seen this stuff work for me, and for the many clients I've served. I wanted to share some ideas, thouhts and practices with you to help you be healthier, wealthier and wiser.
What makes me different and worth reading? Well I was born a pragmatic, cynical realist and it has taken me a long time to buy into this stuff. Also, I have high standards so I'll filter through some of the airy fairy tree-hugging stuff out there, so you don't have to. What you get on here are things that I have tried myself and seen to work. Finally, I try to have fun with all of this - I think that is what happiness is all about.
So, if you made it this far, welcome again! Please enjoy the journey - I'll try to get you out of that comfy chair and kicking ass pretty quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment